Whether you are looking for regular home cleaning, someone to tackle that deep-cleaning project, or some seasonal cleaning, hiring a cleaning service is always a good idea. Our team of experts has been in the cleaning services business since 2007, so you could say that we have seen it all.
Hiring Cleaning Services: The Dos
- Do prepare your home for the hired cleaning services by picking up clutter and making cleaning equipment (vacuum, etc.) easily accessible.
- Do give specific instructions. If you want the cleaning services provider to focus on baseboards, tell them.
- Do hire cleaning services who are licensed, insured and experienced.
- Do set your price ahead of time, or, if working with a cleaning services company read the fine print on pricing policies.
Hiring Cleaning Services: The Don’ts
- Do not leave your house a mess. Yes, the cleaning services are coming to clean, but to be able to get their job done, you need to clean up the clutter.
- Do not hesitate to communicate with the cleaning team. If you have specific preferences, but fail to communicate them, you will likely be disappointed.
- Don’t hire cleaning services without defining your budget and establishing pricing expectations prior to the service.
- Don’t hire cleaning services who don’t have the experience and credentials you would prepare.
If you are in the market for professional cleaning services, check us out at Fiv5 Star Cleaning.