If you feel like you are forever behind on your housework, don’t worry — you’re not alone! In today’s world, more and more of us work odd hours, long hours, and hours in between. There are some days when you might be lucky enough to find time to take a shower, let alone find time to sweep and mop the floors! If your residential cleaning is becoming more than you can handle, it might be time to consider hiring residential cleaning services.
Residential cleaning services are becoming more of a necessity rather than a luxury in the busy households of today. When you have decided to get some help with your residential cleaning, the next big step is deciding who you’ll want to have help you. When looking at potential residential cleaning services, be sure to ask them at least some of the following questions:
- What cleaning services do you provide?
- How are your rates calculated?
- What will happen if a cleaner is unable to come during the scheduled time?
- Do you provide your own supplies or am I required to provide them?
- What type of insurance do you provide to your employees?
- How flexible is your scheduling?
- Do you background check/drug test your employees?
- How will you enter the home?
These are just some of the questions that you might find helpful when you are considering potential residential cleaning services. Because residential cleaning services gain access to your home, they should be upfront and honest with any questions about their services that you might ask. For other questions about residential cleaning services, contact Fiv5 Star Cleaning today for great service and quality.