“That party was great. But who’s cleaning up this mess?”
Raise your hand if you hate cleaning up after a special event, or before it. Well, don’t worry ─ there are people for that!
Parties and special events happen literally every day of the year, and after the last balloon is popped and the last glass of champagne is drained, special event cleaning services hit the scene with their own brand of “after-party.”
And they can help you get your venue sparkling pre-event, too. Let’s start there:
Why Special Event Cleaning is a Good Idea Before Your Event
When it comes to hosting events, the importance of cleanliness can’t be overstated. Whether it’s a corporate event, wedding, arts performance, or family party, a spotless venue creates a positive first impression and sets the stage for a successful occasion. It’s essential to an overall great guest experience.
After all, a delicious dinner can be marred by a dirty glass or fork. Or a heavily spotted carpet can be an unpleasant distraction during an otherwise lovely concert. So, how do you ensure that your venue is sparkling and attendee-ready?
Hire a pro team that’s experienced in pre-event prepping and cleaning. Before your party or occasion, here are some areas that may need professional attention from a special event cleaning crew:
- Seating: Event venue cleaning teams see to it that all chairs, tables, and seating areas are unsoiled and free from debris for the start of the event.
- Flooring: Heavy foot traffic can quickly soil event flooring and carpets. Special event cleaning teams use industrial-grade equipment and cleaning solutions to deep clean, sanitize, and protect rugs and floors before each event.
- Restrooms: Restrooms are one of the most essential areas to keep dirt-free. The pre-event cleaning crew makes certain that restrooms are stocked with necessary supplies and cleansed thoroughly before the event. (For large or lengthy events, fixtures and other touch points may need multiple disinfections during the event as well).
Why Special Event Cleaning is a Good Idea After Your Event
The event’s over, but wherever people have gathered, a mess can remain. Think red-wine carpet stains and piles of dirty napkins.
It’s critical to restore your venue to its pre-event state and confirm that it’s spotless and ready for your next event. Here are some areas that can call for special attention post-event:
- Trash and Debris: A special event cleaning crew will remove all trash left behind by your event attendees and conduct responsible waste disposal.
- Restrooms: Restrooms can quickly become unsanitary, particularly during heavily attended large events. The event venue cleaning team will thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms after the occasion.
- Flooring: Heavy foot traffic during an event can sully or damage your venue’s floors and carpets. And carpets that are improperly cleaned post-event might aggravate future guests’ allergies or create additional wear-and-tear on the rugs. Special event cleaning staff ensure that your venue’s flooring is restored to its original condition after guests go home.
About Event Venue Cleaning Services from Fiv5 Star Cleaning
Do you manage a major event venue or regularly host business events or family celebrations? Consider adding a dependable, reliable special event cleaning service to your list of trusted professionals. Fiv5 Star Cleaning is the ideal partner for pre- and post-special event cleaning. With a decade of experience in venue cleaning, we’re well equipped for any event cleaning challenge.
We customize our special event cleanings to meet the unique requirements of your celebration and site. And our eco-friendly cleaning solutions are safe for your guests and will not harm the environment.
Contact us for pricing. And party on!