Here at Fiv5 Star Cleaning, we recommend seasonal cleaning at the peak of each of the four seasons, but we understand that may not be possible for every client. We recommend deep cleaning a minimum of 2 times per year. Spring and Fall are the perfect times to complete a deep seasonal cleaning of your home or business.
Seasonal cleaning is important in the Spring because of:
- Winter build-up: People spend more time indoors during the cold winter months than any other time of year. All this time inside means more dirt, more dander, and more allergens. Spring is the perfect time of year to bust through the winter build-up and start fresh.
- Allergens: Pollen is flying everywhere in the Spring. Keep that yellow dust at bay with our cleaning services. Any family members or employees who suffer from seasonal allergies will thank you.
- Time to clear out: Spring is the perfect time to have a garage sale. When you go through closets and other storage areas, find things to sell or donate. You will appreciate the extra space, and it will be easier for us to clean once some things are gone.
Seasonal cleaning is important in the Fall because of:
- Busy schedules: With back-to-school time and the start of many sports schedules, Fall is a busy time for families.
- Holiday planning: If you plan to host the holiday celebrations at your home this year, Fall is the perfect time for a deep clean that will get your space headed in the right direction before the holiday crunch.
- Allergens: Fall comes with another round of pollen and allergens that can make allergy-sufferers miserable.